A majority of people who meet the age and general health requirements are good candidates for LASIK, but only a thorough exam can tell if LASIK is right for you. At Montgomery Eye, we want to ensure that each person is an ideal candidate before recommending any procedure, and we do this through our free consultation. We know LASIK is not the answer to every patient’s needs, and we want to ensure that each patient we see receives the best procedure for his or her individual needs—and help each one see life clearly.
If you meet this basic criteria, we encourage you to fill out the LASIK Assessment form below or call 334-272-2020 to make an appointment for a free consultation.
- You are at least 21 years old
- You are in good general health
- You have had a stable vision prescription for at least one year
- You have no existing eye disease
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have no conditions that would affect wound healing (diabetes, lupus)
- Your hormones are not fluctuating due to a medical condition
- You are not taking medicines that may cause fluctuations in your vision
LASIK ASSESSMENT FORM